- Do you keep secrets about your sexual behavior or romantic fantasies from those important to you? Do you lead a double life? Yes_____ No_____
- Have your desires driven you to have sex in places or with people you would not normally choose? Yes_____ No_____
- Do you need greater variety, increased frequency, or more extreme sexual activities to achieve the same level of excitement or relief? Yes_____ No_____
- Does your use of pornography occupy large amounts of time and/or jeopardize your significant relationships or employment? Yes_____ No_____
- Do your relationships become distorted with sexual preoccupation? Does each new relationship have the same destructive pattern which prompted you to leave the last one? Yes_____ No_____
- Do you frequently want to get away from a partner after having sex? Do you feel remorse, shame, or guilt after a sexual encounter? Yes_____ No_____
- Have your sexual practices caused you legal problems? Could your sexual practices cause you legal problems? Yes_____ No_____
- Does your pursuit of sex or sexual fantasy conflict with your moral standards or interfere with your personal spiritual journey? Yes_____ No_____
- Do your sexual activities involve coercion, violence, or the threat of disease? Yes_____ No_____
- Has your sexual behavior or pursuit of sexual relationships ever left you feeling hopeless, alienated from others, or suicidal? Yes_____ No_____
- Does your preoccupation with sexual fantasies cause problems in any area of your life – even when you do not act out your fantasies? Yes_____ No_____
- Do you compulsively avoid sexual activity due to fear of sex or intimacy? Does your sexual avoidance consume you mentally? Yes_____ No_____
If you answered “Yes” to more than one of these questions, we encourage you to seek help. Please consider attending a meeting.
The content of this website has not been approved by and may not reflect the opinions or policies of the ISO of SAA, Inc.